Friday, July 11, 2008

I Have a Dream! (had)

Last night I had a dream that I was at the mall visiting some friends (something I have never in real life actually done). The mall was not one I had ever been to. I don't remember the overall plot line of the dream but one thing in particular stood out to me. 

At one point we all came across a candy booth with lots of different flavors of candy. Strange flavors, like jelly belly beans. There were slots to put quarters in but the bins were open so you could take candy out anyway. One of the candies was titled "Beer Flavored." In the bin there was a multitude of different shapes and sizes of 'beer jelly beans' each with the name of the beer they were supposed to taste like printed on the side of the bean itself. The thing that struck me the most about the beer beans was that they looked like uncooked sausages.

I went to try one of the beans, I don't remember which beer it was supposed to taste like, but when I put it in my mouth it didn't taste like anything! Will someone please tell me what this means?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more beans, less beer.

you can pay me later